- Project starting date : January 1st, 2010
- The collection of waste cooking oil has started from 11 restaurants of Thessaloniki : May 1st , 2010
- Workshop entitled: “Potential of Waste Cooking Oil Recycling for Biofuels Production” at CERTH, October 15th 2010
- Start of operation of the fractionation unit HYDIS : December 7th 2010
- Start of engine testing studies with biodiesel-2G : February 7th 201
- Start of operation of PV-Station : April 13th 2011
- Award for the Innovation on the production of Biodiesel 2G on the competition "Greece Innovates" : July 5th 2011
- Demonstration of the use of the new second generation biofuel, biodiesel-2g, in a garbage truck starts on 9th July, 2012.